Javier Goñi was reelected as president of IDEA.
The Institute for Business Development of Argentina (IDEA) announced the renewal of its board of directors for 2018. A Through its annual meeting, IDEA decided the continuity of the engineer Javier Goñi, general manager of Ledesma SAAI, as president.
In addition, Dr. Gastón Remy, CEO of Vista Oil & Gas, was appointed as first vice president, as second vice president Dr. Gabriel D. Martino, president of HSBC Argentina and as secretary, the engineer Sergio G. Kaufman, president of Accentura SRL.
In this way, the main hierarchical positions of IDEA were covered as follows:
• President: Ing. Javier Goñi, General Manager, Ledesma SAAI
• 1st Vice President: Dr. Gastón Remy, CEO, Vista Oil & Gas  • 2nd Vice President: Dr. Gabriel D. Martino President, HSBC Bank Argentina
• Secretary: Sergio G. Kaufman President, Accenture SRL
• Treasurer: Dr. Juan M. Vaquer
• President, Du Pont Latin America